STUDY MBBS IN PHILIPPINES
An ideal choice for Indian Students to pursue medical studies
International Standard Education
Digital Anatomy Table
Davao Medical College, Philippines
- Established in the year 1976 and was the first medical college to be set up in Mindanao.
- The students are affiliated to Southern Philippines Medical Centre(SPMC), Davao Doctors’ Hospital,
- San Pedro Hospital & Brokenshire Memorial Hospital, which have a combined bed strength of more than 4000 beds for the clinical practice.
- Ranked among the Top 6 Medical Colleges in the Philippines.
MCI Recognized Medical College of Philippines
- DMSF is a 40-year-old medical college and is recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- No Donations.
- English Medium of Instruction.
- Globally recognized Degree also approved by the World Health Organization (WHO).
- ECFMG and FAIMER accredited.
- DMSF is PAASCU accredited.
- Has Tie-up with several reputed Universities across the globe.
- More than 2000 Indian medical students are applying for DSMF.
- Only multi-specialty hospitals in the Mindanao area have advanced equipment.
- Permitted by the Philippines Government to enroll foreign students as per EC provisions.
Facilities of DMSF at the Philippines
World Health Organization (UNO) and the Medical Council of India has given Accreditation to the Davao Medical College for the standard of education it offers.
Latest World-class Medical Technology has been followed in the Hospitals attached to this Medical College and the students are trained in them.
Anatomage Table’ is the latest digital equipment ‘which has revolutionized the teaching of Anatomy and Surgery in Medical Education. This tool is found in less than a hundred colleges in the whole world. Davao Medical College is one of the few medical colleges in the Philippines that has the “Anatomage Table”.
A newly designed digital tool called “SIMULATION LAB” is being used in a few Medical Colleges in Western Countries. This is established and installed at a high cost at Davao Medical College in order to make the teaching of Surgery and Concepts of Medicine highly effective. Any number of repetitions can be had in learning and practicing the surgical methods, thus making the learning thorough.